I am attempting to arrange Electrum Private Server (EPS) to work with Sparrow Pockets and Bitcoin Core. I’ve adopted the usual procedures for the setup, however I’ve run into some points.
- Bitcoin Core model: 25.0.0
- Electrum Private Server model: 0.2.4
- Sparrow Pockets model: 1.7.8
- Working System: MacOS
Steps I’ve Taken:
- I put in Bitcoin Core and ensured it is totally synced.
- I put in EPS and configured it as per the docuementation right here: https://armantheparman.medium.com/complete-instructions-bitcoin-core-and-electrum-personal-server-electrum-wallet-on-a-raspberry-a35a3d83a772
- Arrange Sparrow Pockets and tried connecting it to EPS.
- Once I run EPS from the terminal window it throws the error: “Solely legacy wallets are supported by this command”.
bitcoin.conffor Bitcoin Core appears like:
txindex=1 server=1 blocksdir=/Volumes/Timechain/Timechain/
config.cfgfor EPS is normal. The related traces appear to be:
# Electrum Private Server configuration file [master-public-keys] # Add electrum pockets grasp public keys to this part # In electrum then go Pockets -> Info to get the mpk EagleLegacy = xpub6Bnj9xXB1Z23Jjh6nsmdmGs2QZCr2m6LpqmrcyMAQcqSyxGobPjZUzp7n3XyQN3FVTiWqaKjbVogs6RrxBG2yY5xS24vapBH84yMTox5dub
I’ve already tried looking on-line for solutions, shutting down and restarting Bitcoin Core, restarting EPS, restarting Sparrow Pockets, and utilizing each legacy and SegWit wallets. I am contemplating switching to Electrum Pockets, nevertheless it appears to me that the difficulty is with the EPS software program not the pockets software program.
Has anybody confronted comparable points or have any solutions on how I can resolve this? Any assist could be significantly appreciated!