This program will assist you to export all your trades out of your MetaTrader account straight into Notion utilizing a really pleasant Person Interface.
To make use of this system you first want to repeat the Notion template into your Notion workspace. Please discover the Notion Journal Template hyperlink under:
- In MetaTrader go to Instruments > Choices > Knowledgeable Advisor Tab and tick ‘Permit Internet Request for listed URLs’
- Add https://api.notion.com to the listing
- Obtain Notion Template. Go to MetaTrader App Advert > Person Handbook Weblog in Description
Notion Integration Setup
- Go to https://www.notion.com/my-integrations in your browser.
- Click on the + New integration button and provides it a Identify.
- Choose Learn Content material, Replace Content material, Insert Content material and No Person Data within the permissions and click on submit
- On the subsequent web page, copy your Notion integration token (API Key) and hold this for later.
- Go to the database web page in your workspace and click on the three dots on the highest proper nook of the web page.
- Scroll to the underside of the pop-up and click on Add connections.
- Seek for and choose your integration within the Seek for connections menu.
Notion Database ID
- To get the database ID, copy the URL of your Notion database. When you’re utilizing an inline database, then ensure you’re viewing the database as a full web page. When you’re utilizing the Notion desktop app, then click on Share and choose Copy hyperlink to search out the database URL.
- The database ID is the string of characters within the database URL that’s between the slash following your workspace title (when you named it) and the query mark. The ID is 32 characters lengthy, containing numbers and letters.
- Copy the Database ID
Copy the API Key and Database ID Into the EA properties