ChatGPT is a useful brainstorming device. Ask ChatGPT for content material concepts, finetune the follow-ups, and also you’ll seemingly find yourself with significant recommendations.
Listed below are six of my favourite content-idea prompts.
ChatGPT Prompts for Content material Concepts
Embrace Your Want
Add the phrase “Generate content material concepts to…” Then state your want. Examples embody:
- Spur social media shares.
- Enchantment to bloggers and journalists.
- Drive natural site visitors.
- Entice patrons on the high of the gross sales funnel.
- Have interaction website guests.
- Re-engage inactive shoppers.
- Educate prospects.
- Differentiate a product from opponents’ variations.
For instance, I entered this immediate looking for concepts to recruit physicians:
We’re constructing a nationwide community of medical doctors to offer personalised healthcare companies. Generate content material concepts to draw medical doctors who may be a part of our community. Spotlight the advantages of becoming a member of a community versus an unbiased follow.
Listed below are ChatGPT’s responses:
- “Becoming a member of Forces: The Worth of a Nationwide Physician Community”
- “Streamlining Your Observe: How Our Community Simplifies Administrative Duties”
- “Navigating Healthcare Rules: Compliance Made Simple with Our Community”
- “Economies of Scale: Leveraging Group Buying Energy”
- “Danger Administration and Malpractice Safety”
Exclude a Goal Key phrase
I get good outcomes once I power ChatGPT to exclude my organic-search goal key phrase. The responses entice shoppers who could also be unaware of my shopper’s product and are trying to find one thing else.
Say a shopper supplied peer-to-peer loans. I’d immediate ChatGPT for content material concepts for individuals searching for loans however not essentially peer-to-peer, corresponding to:
Provide you with content material concepts to draw shoppers seeking to borrow cash. Exclude the phrase “peer-to-peer mortgage,” as many potential debtors are unfamiliar with this mortgage kind.
The response included:
- “Unlocking Monetary Freedom: How People are Serving to Every Different Attain Their Objectives”
- “Empowering Your Funds: The Rise of Group-Based mostly Lending”
- “Your Information to Borrowing and Investing with P2P Platforms”
- “The Sharing Economic system Meets Finance: Exploring P2P Lending”
Request a Format
Embrace in your immediate the specified format, corresponding to:
- Lengthy-form information,
- Step-by-step how-to article,
- Analysis paper,
- Video or video sequence,
You may as well immediate ChatGPT for format concepts. Right here’s an instance:
For advertising and marketing, I write articles, publish interviews and create movies. Which different content material codecs ought to I contemplate?
ChatGPT follows directions. It’s going to provide unconventional concepts if that’s the case prompted. Strive including the next directions:
- “Keep away from generic concepts,”
- “Suppose creatively,”
- “Generate authentic concepts,”
- “Concentrate on distinctive advantages as an alternative of repeating others.”
Begin the session by asking ChatGPT to create person personas to your product. Then choose one and immediate ChatGPT for content material concepts for that persona. For instance, I entered this immediate:
My firm offers peer-to-peer loans. Generate an inventory of purchaser personas we should always goal.
ChatGPT produced potential personas, together with this one:
“‘Entrepreneurial Innovator.’ These people are entrepreneurs or small enterprise homeowners searching for fast entry to capital for enterprise enlargement, buying stock, or funding new tasks. They could discover peer-to-peer loans extra versatile and accessible than conventional financial institution loans.”
I then prompted ChatGPT:
Create 10 content material concepts to draw the “Entrepreneurial Innovator” persona.
Analyzing textual content is a power of ChatGPT. Take into account requesting concepts based mostly by yourself content material or opponents’. Right here’s a pattern immediate:
Counsel content material concepts based mostly on this content material [PASTE CONTENT HERE].
In the event you paste your individual textual content, request complementary concepts.